KEDGE Business School, originally founded in 1872, is the oldest French Business School and one of the Top 10 French Business Schools. In the Financial Times 2015 global rankings, its Master Program is ranked N° 45 worldwide.
The School offers a portfolio of 31 programmes in management (full-time or part-time) for students and executives, all recognized by the French government and accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. The KEDGE BS community is composed of 12000 students (25% international), 244 permanent faculty members (41% international), 273 academic partners and 40,000 alumni worldwide. KEDGE Business School has campuses in France (Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille, Toulon), China (Suzhou, Shanghaï) and 4 partner campuses (Avignon, Bastia, Bayonne, and Dakar, Africa). Its baseline "Create, Share, Care" expresses the values behind its global strategy.
Established in 2003, AEMBA covers two leading programs: Global MBA and Dual-Degree SJTU-KEDGE Executive MBA, both organized in collaboration with Shanghai Jiao Tong University. AEMBA has a powerful alumni network both in Asia and Europe of over 1000 business leaders from 27 nationalities.
Participants of the Dual-Degree SJTU Kedge Executive MBA are coming from leading international and local companies including Intel, PWC, Volvo, Kodak, Bertelsmann, Hilton, Tyco Electronics, Astra Zeneca, Maersk, Bank of Communication, Nanfang Daily Media Group, China Shipyard Group, and Shanghai Advertising, amongst others.
“Your Vision, Your Victory”. We build and inspire talent strategists from MNCs developing on the Chinese market, and from Chinese companies going global. After participating in this program, senior managers should:
• Have full confidence to deal with diversified, multi-cultural and fast-changing businesses
• Build strong ability to influence people and organizations
• Implement innovation throughout the company
• Conquer the next summit
• One of the few Sino-foreign EMBA programs where both institutions have received EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditations
• Dual-degree EMBA, lifting your personal brand at both domestic and international level
• A Part-Time EMBA program (taught in English and Chinese) allowing you to study in China while developing your international carrier in the Asia-Pacific region
• Executive-level business club and alumni network
• A Business Executive Training Abroad (BETA) program TO BE COMPLETED!!!!
A strong international faculty with a renowned reputation in management and business, many of whom are internationally recognized scholars, editors of academic magazines and senior consultants of companies and government. The program adopts the latest teaching methods and materials to facilitate the transfer of the latest international business thinking to students.
It is routine practice to invite domestic and overseas management experts, senior consultants and government officials to deliver Executive Talks.
This part-time program lasts for 24 months. Each course or module lasts four full days (Thursday to Sunday).
Upon successful completion of the program, Kedge Business School delivers its Master of Business Administration degree, and Shanghai Jiaotong University delivers its Master of Business Administration degree which is approved by the Degree Administration Committee of the State Council, P.R. China.
1. At least eight years full-time work experience, and five years management experience
2. A recognized college degree
3. A clearly formulated “strategic project”
Step One: Pre-admission. Download the pre-application form , and send it back to the Program office.
Step Two: Formal application. Complete the application package with other necessary documents.
Step Three: Attend test and interview in English. The presentation on your strategic project will be the core content of the interview. For further details, please visit the program web site (www.aemba.com.cn) or contact the Program office.
AEMBA (KEDGE-SJTU AEMBA programme Office)
Address: No.1954 huashan Road Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, P. R. China.
Post Code: 200030
Tel: +86 - 21 - 5230 1598
Web Site: http://www.aemba.com.cn